Bottom Article Ad

OPPOSITION MUST COME TO SHAHBAZ FOR NEGOTIATIONS, ASIF ZARDARI

 

OPPOSITION MUST COME TO SHAHBAZ FOR NEGOTIATIONS, ASIF ZARDARI


OPPOSITION MUST COME TO SHAHBAZ FOR NEGOTIATIONS, ASIF ZARDARI


People's Party co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari has said that  Shahbaz Sharif should negotiate with the opposition, but the opposition will have to come to Shahbaz Sharif for negotiations because he is the prime minister.

Asif Ali Zardari has given a message to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf while speaking at the special session of the National Assembly regarding the Golden Jubilee of the Constitution of Pakistan.

Former President Asif Ali Razdari says that conditions should not be set before coming to the negotiations, we did not say to boycott or resign.

Asif Ali Zardari said that I have all the secrets, some secrets I can share, some I can't share, I will give my generation not a broken Pakistan, nothing will happen to the constitution.

He said that after the martyrdom of Bibi, he raised a single slogan that Pakistan should be saved, today's president believes that if I had raised any other slogan, Pakistan would not have been saved. I will run democracy.

They say that we will go to Balochistan and KP too, wherever people call us, we will go to every place, then we will see what happens, there have been somotos against me, I have seen them, at 12 o'clock in the night. He was taken from the hospital and the jail was opened, at that time there was no Sumoto, the Chief Justice said, I will not take the name of the officer who gave me the report, you do not have the right to take private information, our hands were clean who made the witness. He died in custody.

He said that I grabbed their cameras from our bathrooms and I grabbed the guard and brought them out. My sister was picked up from the hospital at 12 midnight, then Somoto was not taken. I am a witness, but the matter has become unheard of.

The former president said that my father was also sitting in the assembly, he had also signed the constitution, the dream that Zulfikar Bhutto, Mufti Mehmood had could not be fulfilled, Bhutto was deposed, we have never allowed religion. Not used in politics, we had restored democracy, if my Lord wills, nothing will happen to the constitution and will not allow it to be tampered with.

Asif Zardari says that we will create Pakistan, today China, Russia and Malaysia are creating their own IMF, India takes oil from Russia and refines it, there is nothing that Pakistan cannot do, we need time. .

The Co-Chairman of the People's Party said that the Prime Minister is the only authority to hold a dialogue. This is not the first time that the court has given a notice. Masood Sharif has also been given a notice. The President himself believes that if I had raised any other slogan, Pakistan would not have survived.

They say that they will continue to save Pakistan and the Constitution, till the end, they will beautify the Constitution and the country, Pakistan will rise and we will lift it, they all gave the NFC award together.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments