Bottom Article Ad

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 2 CANCER, NAVJOT KAUR SIDHU

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 2 CANCER, NAVJOT KAUR SIDHU


CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 2 CANCER, NAVJOT KAUR SIDHU



Navjot Kaur Sidhu, wife of Indian politician and former Test cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, has been diagnosed with stage 2 cancer.

According to Indian media reports, Navjot Kaur Sidhu wrote an emotional note to her husband on a social networking website, in which she also mentioned her illness.

She said I can't wait for your return, actually I have been diagnosed with stage 2 cancer.

Navjot Singh Sidhu, who was convicted by the Supreme Court in a 34-year-old case in May last year, is currently serving his sentence in Patiala Jail.

Navjot Kaur Sidhu wrote in his tweet that you have gone to jail for a crime you did not commit, all the people involved in this matter should be forgiven.

He added that every day you are waiting, that's why my pain is more than yours, as always tried to share to relieve your pain.

The former test cricketer's wife also wrote that you are being denied justice again and again, truth is powerful but he is testing you every time, maybe this is Cleog.

She said that I want to apologize, I can't wait for your return, I have been diagnosed with stage 2 cancer, now the operation will take place, this is God's plan, it is not anyone's fault.

Navjot Singh Sidhu is a former cricketer as well as a political figure, he has also been a part of The Kapil Sharma Show.

He had to leave the show due to criticism over his comments on the Pulwama attack, and has been replaced by Archanapuran Singh

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments